2016年3月17日星期四

Wenger: Arsenal reached its present position because of me!

At the press conference before the game against Barca, Arsenal’s head coach Wenger says it’s he who has brought the team so many glories. Apparently, Wenger has no plan to leave the team.



When Arsenal got out of the FA Cup, lots of Arsenal’s fans asked Wenger to leave, including Piers Morgan. Daily Mail revealed Wenger was uncertain about his future in Arsenal, but now he says at the Champions League conference “I have no doubt about my strong working enthusiasm. I think today’s Arsenal was built by me. Without depending on any foreign finance and resources, my hard work built today’s Arsenal.”

“If compare the development of Arsenal in the past 20 years with other clubs, people can see Arsenal have made huge progress. You need to know, what we did depended on no foreign resources. The economy of Arsenal has been sound and it owes to our great work. Compared with the days when I just got to Arsenal, now I am more affectionate to the club.”


Wenger suggests he won’t get sacked, “If you stay at a place for long, some people always doubt if you stay too long. As manager in the team, I feel more pressure and responsibilities, because I need to take the team to move on.” Arsenal 2015/16 soccer jerseys for cheap is good sale online.

没有评论:

发表评论