2016年3月3日星期四

Maradona: I would have been beaten if I had scored the penalty kick like Messi

Mundo Deportivo in Spain reports Argentine star Maradona accepts an interview, and he talks about the fancy penalty kick of Messi and Suarez, the prospect of Neymar’s winning Ballon d'Or and the MSN trio. Also, Maradona comments on Infantino.



Messi and Suarez showed a fancy penalty kick in the game between Barca and Celta, which was kind of controversial, and Maradona says “If I had scored the penalty kick like Messi and Suarez, I would have been sent to the hospital, because it would turn out a fight for sure. Such a situation would turn into a fight, no matter in my hometown or in Argentine leagues.”

About the question if he is willing to play with the MSN trio, Maradona gives a yes, “Absolutely I am happy to play with Messi, Suarez and Neymar, but I also want to build a team to defeat them.”Argentina 2015/16 national soccer jerseys for cheap.

Talking about Neymar, Maradona praises him “Neymar is on the way to the Ballon d'Or, and I have no doubt on his performances in Barca.”


About Infantino who is the newly-appointed president in FIFA, Maradona says “I bet he knew about the documents between Blatter and Platini, and he would be either an idiot or a fool if not.”

没有评论:

发表评论