2016年3月11日星期五

Soccer Games



Miss out the best match day while I am playing soccer computer game at home. The professional players are preferred to train on the match. Recently, I like to play some soccer games off the work. Some kinds of training in the visual network are more than ten titles. The names are including Golden Manager, Soccer manager, Soccer stars, Pupper soccer champions, Top Eleven Be a Football Manager, The Fantasy Football, Online Soccer Manager, Adrenalyn XL Liga BBVA, Footstar, Penalty Shooters, Penalty World Cup, Drop Kick Extra Time, Euro Football, Winning Strike, Srar Manager, about the soccer action playing popular characters. There are game well known as Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Neymar. These four soccer stars are very impressive when you win the game.
I am pretty interested to find some friends to play the game together and enjoy playing in the midnight.


First upon the time, FIFA Ultimate is my favourite that is the good beginning for me. I feel it must be the most heat game for fans with many discussions on the forum or anywhere. It just looks like the game playing alive. I got a successful happiness in the victory.
I have tried to watch some videos and duplicated the playing skills in the game.
And then, after you have been an aggressive player in the game, the game is a toy. It is the best time to play around the team you hate. Taking me five hours in the game that is my weekend activity.


I might learn to play it on the iphone6s. Do apps on the mobile is more handy and convenience. Motor a star such as PSG striker, Ibrahimovic, is really required to put some efforts on patience and maintenance. He is an instinct player with high speed and reaction. I don’t refuse to use him to crash the opponents and control the situation. But damn, I hate his heroic spirit that makes me suck. My hero is Ronaldo!


Furthermore, the soccer shopping stores are attractive but I am intended to buy online for free shipment and quick delivery, with perfect quality as well as cheap price. I usually buy some soccer jerseys in a reasonable price. That is a good place I often come to buy and has earned many good reviews. I even took the video to introduce it. I believe that is authentic soccerjerseys.

没有评论:

发表评论