2016年3月8日星期二

Ramos: I'm proud to exchange soccer jersey with Totti

After the match played against Roma.F.C., Totti found Ramos to change the soccer jersey. Ramos is glad to accept that requirement. Ramos reveals, "At my little aged, Totti is my icon. I am proud of receiving that requirement. I will keep it well. Totti is always stay in my memory." 
\
Ramos appraised the match in the victory, "Roma is a strong opponent. They make your match turn into harder and harder. They have opportunity to score, but finally we get the victory. We don't have chance to fail and i still proud with that."
In the next opponent of top 8, Ramos points out, "We are unnecessary to afraid of Barcelona.F.C., if the champion is belong us. We must be able to defeat any kinds of opponents."
Ramos supports Ronaldo, "I certainly stand by Ronaldo staying in Real Madrid. Our fans need to know he is a unique player."

没有评论:

发表评论