2016年3月9日星期三

'Klopp told me to play more like a man - so I added 4kg of muscle'

The 20-year-old made his Premier League debut earlier this season but his manager ordered him to bulk up in order to adjust to life in the English top flight.

Liverpool star reveals he made big change to get Klopp's attention

Divock Origi claims he has put on four kilograms of muscle after Jurgen Klopp told him to “play more like a man”.

The 20-year-old, who was initially signed by Liverpool in July 2014 before being loaned back to Lille last season, made his Premier League debut in September and has scored five goals in 21 appearances for Klopp’s side. Liverpool 2015/16 discount soccer jerseys for sale.

But the Belgium international admits he was told to bulk up by his manager in order to acclimatise to life in English football.

"I'm four kilos of muscles heavier after the coach told me that I should play more like a man,” Origi told Het Laatste Nieuws.


没有评论:

发表评论