2015年10月13日星期二

Radja Nainggolan: Left off Roma was unbelievable

Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan accepted the interview to indicate, he was willing to contribute to Roma for the rest of his life.


 

This Belgian moved from Cagliari to join Roma since January, he had become the best footballer in the team. Last Sunday, he won the match against Genoa scoring the winning ball and helped the team tailoring Juventus team with 1 point disparity. 

Radja Nainggolan had worked for Serie A for eight years. Piacenza and Cagliari had left their footsteps in there. He expressed: “He could join a top football team but I don’t think this was a true choice. During the career of Cagliari, I gradually grew up and waited the good moment. It cost him too much to join this great club and experienced too much. He couldn’t image playing football at other place.”

“It was difficult to go abroad. I was impossible to join the enemy. The most important was I feel my future will turn better. I was glad to stay in Roma. ”

没有评论:

发表评论