2015年10月21日星期三

CR7 made the easiest 20 million by doing nothing

Diario Sport reports that Cristiano Ronaldo will get a penalty sum of 20 million euro for being dropped by famous Hollywood director Martin Scorsese for his new movie The Manipulator.



The Real Madrid super star prepared to make his debut in Hollywood, but Alessandro Proto, the man the movie is based on, did not want to see CR7 in the movie, because, he thought, CR7 is an active player and he got many matches to play, he didn’t let CR7 play in the movie.

CR7 originally expected to receive 10 million euro as the penalty, but his lawyer insisted that his penalty sum should double, and finally CR7 got 20 million euro. Last month CR7 was said to have bought a luxurious loft in New York for the movie. What a pity!

About this, Proto said “CR7 is a great player, but it doesn’t mean he is king of the world. I don’t want him in the movie about my life. Martin Scorsese agrees with me. CR7 is not going to appear in the movie. I’m sorry if he doesn’t feel valued, but in life you win some and you lose some. If I have to pay him 20 million euro, I will give him with my hands.”


Channing Tatum will replace CR7 in the movie.

The article released from Blogger of Bestcheapsoccer.com

没有评论:

发表评论